10 Dec 2015
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. After training, to assist service users with aspects of personal care, eating and drinking.
2. To assist in the promotion, development and support of activities which enable users to participate in their local community
3. To work alongside staff in encouraging service users to pursue activities which meet their cultural, religious or emotional need
4. To ensure all outcomes are delivered in a professional and timely manner
5. To maintain records effectively and accurately
6. To assist staff with planning activities and in delivering them
7. To attend staff meetings as required
8. To attend Learning Disabilities Qualification Induction (LDQI) and to carry out any work required by the college tutor or line manager.
9. To ensure that Health & Safety responsibilities are adhered to at all times and are carried out in line with council policies and legal requirements
10. To understand and to implement the Councils Safe Guarding of Vulnerable Adults policy
11. Maintain indoor general housekeeping of service.
12. To support and maintain improvement of peoples mobility through exercise and use of mobility appliances.
13. To support people using appropriate communication to meet their needs.
14. To undertake any other temporary duties consistent with the basic duties and/or objectives of the post.
15. Flexibility of working across a number of different services.
– Have DBS (preferably portable) dated within the past 12 months.
– Be able to provide at least two years working references within the field.
– Have level 2 or above health and social care
– Must have valid UK Drivers License
How to ApplyIf your previous experience meet the above criteria please apply now by uploading your CV.Our recruitment team will consider whether or not your application is suitable for this vacancy.If you do not hear from us within 14 days of your application, please be aware that in this instance your CV does not meet requirement for this position.Positive Employment do no discriminate on grounds of Disability, Race, Age, Gender, Sexual Orientation and Comply with all relevant UK legislation.
1989 total views, 3 today