19 Jan 2017
Social Worker – Advanced (Adults)
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
1) To assess the social care needs of a defined, highly complex client group, establishing appropriate interventions in partnership with health colleagues.
2) To contribute to the multi-disciplinary assessment and management of risk.
3) To liaise with referrers, community teams and other agencies to ensure good communication and effective discharge planning.
4) To devise personalised packages of support for clients, to attend funding panels and present evidenced based arguments to support the allocation of resources.
5) To attend regular social work supervision with the Head of Social Work and be part of the Trust’s performance management scheme.
6) To provide reports to CPA meetings, Managers’ Hearings, Mental Health Tribunals, Ministry of Justice, MAPPA and Parole Board Hearings.
7) To ensure that policies, practice and procedures are followed in relation to Mental Health Act, Mental Capacity Act, Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards, Children’s and Adult’s Safeguarding, Criminal Justice System and Human Rights Act.
8) To contribute to electronic multi-disciplinary records.
9) To ensure that the rights of service users are protected and discrimination addressed.
10) To take into account the needs of families, carers and victims.
How to ApplyIf your previous experience meet the above criteria please apply now by uploading your CV.Our recruitment team will consider whether or not your application is suitable for this vacancy. If you do not hear from us within 14 days of your application, please be aware that in this instance your CV does not meet requirement for this position. Positive Employment do no discriminate on grounds of Disability, Race, Age, Gender, Sexual Orientation and Comply with all relevant UK legislation.
2935 total views, 2 today