The job has was Starred.
The job has was Starred.
5 Nov 2015
Quality and Performance Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Our client are recruiting for Quality and Performance Manager
Purpose of the Post;
Provide line management support for the Service Support and Development Manager and giving support to meet ASES targets and quality requirements.
Work with the Head of Service to implement policies across the service and develop a culture of collaboration and learning with the aim of enhancing the learner experience at all times. Particular focus will be placed on managing all aspects of COL’S apprenticeship programme.
Provide overall coordination for the programme’s Safeguarding and Prevent strategies.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
Implement the quality assurance and improvement framework including
a. Developing a culture of self-reflection and professional dialogue with staff and subcontractors
b. Putting together lesson observation learning walks and focus groups timetables
c. Working closely with the Interim Project Manager on analysing data from student evaluations and course reviews and acting upon areas of development
d. Work with the team and subcontractors to create a termly SAR position statement and take responsibility for questions 2-4 of the CIF in putting together the annual SAR
e. Rigorously monitor all activities and actions and particularly the QIP, keeping it up-to-date at all times
f. Create and follow an annual quality calendar
2. Facilitate the Quality Forum and OTLA moderation meetings ensuring the keeping of up-to-date records
3. Manage ACL and projects subcontractors and in particular
a. Hold 3 subcontractor monitoring meetings per year (1 per term), 1 subcontractor start of the academic year planning meeting and 2 formal programme planning meetings
b. Work closely with the Service Support and Development Manager on all aspects of subcontracting
c. Work with the Head of Service on renewal of subcontractor contracts.
4. Develop and plan service provision (course programme) in line with priorities and target groups and in particular
a. Work with the Head of Service to develop clear target groups for the service
b. Take responsibility for the ACL programme planning process and the timely publication of the course prospectus and newsletters.
c. Work closely with the Service Support and Development Manager on prospectus production and distribution as well as the development of the service’s website.
5. Take the lead on implementing the Safeguarding and Prevent Policy across the ASES provision ensuring that these are embedded in all curriculum areas.
6. Develop and implement a sustainability policy (environmental-social and economic) across the full spectrum of service provision.
7. Lead on developing an effective English, maths, ICT and employability development strategy which is relevant to our diverse learners.
8. Lead on developing an effective Personal development, behavior and welfare strategy across the ASES provision ensuring that these are embedded in the curriculum.
9. Work with the Head of Service to strengthen the community voice and undertake community consultations to attract new learners to the service.
10. Support the Head of Service with reviewing the current subcontracting arrangements and the development of new provision from varied funding source.
11. Work with the Head of Service to put together an implement an on-going programme of relevant CPD opportunities for staff and development opportunities for subcontractors reflecting needs identified in the QIP.
12. Participate in the annual strategic Partnership Forum.
To conduct all activities taking account of the City of London Corporation’s Equal Opportunities policies and procedures.
Health and Safety:
To take reasonable care for all health and safety matters concerning yourself and those around you, in accordance with the City of London Corporations’ Health and Safety procedure.
How to ApplyIf your previous experience meet the above criteria please apply now by uploading your CV.Our recruitment team will consider whether or not your application is suitable for this vacancy.If you do not hear from us within 14 days of your application, please be aware that in this instance your CV does not meet requirement for this position.Positive Employment do no discriminate on grounds of Disability, Race, Age, Gender, Sexual Orientation and Comply with all relevant UK legislation.
2671 total views, 5 today