18 Apr 2016
Noise and Nuisance Officer
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
• To provide specialist knowledge, expertise and experience in construction engineering noise and vibration.
• To provide expert enforcement and technical support to the Noise and Nuisance Service and other Council departments
• To implement and enforce the Council’s code of construction practice on noise and vibration.
• To review S61 (Control of Pollution Act 1974) applications and variations with regard to the code.
• To provide proactive management and co-ordination of the larger and more complex noise and nuisance cases
• To ensure that the impact from noise and nuisance, on residents and others within the Royal Borough, is controlled using appropriate enforcement powers, negotiation and practical knowledge within a 24 hour service operation.
Successful applications must:
• Have a clear up to date CV with explanations for any gaps in employment.
• State month and year of start and end of employment e.g. Jan 2010 to March 2016
• Have a cv that covers the requirements of the position
• Accompany your CV with your proof of right to work in the UK. This can either be a scanned copy of your passport photo page, or a scanned copy of your birth certificate
How to ApplyIf your previous experience meet the above criteria please apply now by uploading your CV.Our recruitment team will consider whether or not your application is suitable for this vacancy.If you do not hear from us within 14 days of your application, please be aware that in this instance your CV does not meet requirement for this position.Positive Employment do no discriminate on grounds of Disability, Race, Age, Gender, Sexual Orientation and Comply with all relevant UK legislation.
1391 total views, 3 today