24 Jan 2017
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
The role is responsible for leading and managing a team of staff to deliver effective housing services. Duties will include monitoring team performance, develop and implement an enhanced customer focus approach to drive estate management / neighbourhood services. The Manager will ensure that the team provides effective and appropriate responses to residents’ and Members’ queries and complaints. Duties require partnership with other departments and external agencies to contribute to the Council’s objectives.
1. Educated to a degree level with the Chartered Institute of Housing or similar professional qualification.
2. Sound knowledge of housing management services, legislation and regulations relevant to the public sector responsibilities.
3. Knowledge of housing finance and budgetary control.
4. Extensive experience of a wide range of housing management functions in the public sector.
5. Experience of working with a multi disciplinary team in a managerial or supervisory capacity.
6. Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
7. Ability to lead and motivate staff to meet deadlines, improve standards and performance and prioritise workloads in a changing environment.
8. Ability to analyse and evaluate statistical and other management information producing detailed reports and presentations on findings.
How to ApplyIf your previous experience meet the above criteria please apply now by uploading your CV.Our recruitment team will consider whether or not your application is suitable for this vacancy.If you do not hear from us within 14 days of your application, please be aware that in this instance your CV does not meet requirement for this position.Positive Employment do no discriminate on grounds of Disability, Race, Age, Gender, Sexual Orientation and Comply with all relevant UK legislation.
491 total views, 5 today