10 Dec 2015
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Cook/Chef is required to :
– Prepare appetising and nutritious food for the clients on a daily basis.
– Ensure that the kitchen is hygienically clean at all times.
– Meet different dietary requirements as necessary.
– Ensure all meals are ready at the appropriate time.
– Oversee the smooth running of the kitchen.
– Ensure all cleaning is completed as per cleaning rota.
– Ensure all foods are appropriately covered.
– Ensure appropriate kitchen protocol is maintained.
– Carrying out any other tasks that may be reasonably assigned to you
– Have DBS (preferably portable) dated within the past 12 months.
– Be able to provide two years working references.
– Have experience in fresh food preparation in a busy kitchen environment.
How to ApplyIf your previous experience meet the above criteria please apply now by uploading your CV.Our recruitment team will consider whether or not your application is suitable for this vacancy.If you do not hear from us within 14 days of your application, please be aware that in this instance your CV does not meet requirement for this position.Positive Employment do no discriminate on grounds of Disability, Race, Age, Gender, Sexual Orientation and Comply with all relevant UK legislation.
2270 total views, 8 today