28 Apr 2016
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Purpose of Job:
Lead and deliver effective marketing and communications projects in support of the corporate plan
• Help design, deliver and evaluate effective internal and external communications and marketing strategies, including on regeneration and capital projects.
• Delivering communications projects through working with others across the communications team.
• Take specific responsibility for production of content of Barnet First and First Team, ensuring content and design supports the Council’s corporate objectives
• Work with the Council’s partners as appropriate
• Provide marketing expertise to the Barnet Voluntary Services Council, and potentially other partners in due course.
• Contribute to the council’s overarching communications and marketing strategy as required.
How to ApplyIf your previous experience meet the above criteria please apply now by uploading your CV.Our recruitment team will consider whether or not your application is suitable for this vacancy.If you do not hear from us within 14 days of your application, please be aware that in this instance your CV does not meet requirement for this position.Positive Employment do no discriminate on grounds of Disability, Race, Age, Gender, Sexual Orientation and Comply with all relevant UK legislation.
3422 total views, 2 today