The job has was Starred.
The job has was Starred.
5 Nov 2015
Adult Skill and Education Administrator
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Our client are recruiting for Adult Skill and Education Administrator.
PURPOSE OF POST
To provide administrative support to the Adult Skills & Education Team
1. To act as an administrative officer for the Adult Skills team carrying the routine office functions of dealing with public enquires, telephone calls, email and post and carrying out support functions
2. To input information onto the Maytas database system. This will include inputting learner and course details, attendance monitoring data checks and the updating of student achievement information ensuring that all actions meet the safety and security requirements of the data protection act.
3. To receive telephone calls, answer general enquiries and refer callers on to the appropriate member of staff.
4. To carry out filing and archiving of office folders
5. To provide occasional administrative support at the Community Education Centre, enrolling students, dealing with queries and supporting tutors
6. To produce a variety of documents and correspondence using Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other IT software
7. To support project objectives especially those relating to the production of a high quality provision, and to provide administrative relevant support to steering groups, ensuring that the objectives are met.
8. To plan and prioritise own workload, multi-tasking as necessary to ensure deadlines are met.
9. Actively seek to implement the City of London’s Equal Opportunity Policy and the objective to promote equality of opportunity in relation to the duties of the post.
10. To undertake any other duties that may reasonably be requested appropriate to the grade
Applicants must have:
a) Good organisational skills.
b) Computer skills including effective use of Excel, Access, Word, Outlook, and knowledge of Corporation financial systems. Knowledge of Student/College MIS Maytas would be useful.
c) A good telephone manner and be able to deal with public face-to-face.
d) Be able to compose letters, reports and minutes.
e) An ability to prioritise work, use initiative and work in a busy office.
f) A commitment to the Equal Opportunities policies of the Corporation.
If you are currently looking for temporary work apply online now and upload your CV.
How to ApplyIf your previous experience meet the above criteria please apply now by uploading your CV.Our recruitment team will consider whether or not your application is suitable for this vacancy.If you do not hear from us within 14 days of your application, please be aware that in this instance your CV does not meet requirement for this position.Positive Employment do no discriminate on grounds of Disability, Race, Age, Gender, Sexual Orientation and Comply with all relevant UK legislation.
1727 total views, 2 today